Wisconsin Economic Development Corporationwww.inwisconsin.com
As the state’s lead economic development organization, WEDC nurtures business growth and job creation in Wisconsin by providing resources, technical support, and financial assistance to companies, partners and communities they serve. WEDC has these key areas of focus to elevate Wisconsin’s economy to be the best in the world:
- Economic and Community Development – To elevate Wisconsin’s economy by investing in high quality job creation and expansion and by enabling a world-class, high performing state economic development network.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation – To elevate Wisconsin’s economy by increasing the amount of R&D and investment capital, and by providing an effective entrepreneurship network.
- Business and Industry Development – To elevate Wisconsin’s economy by advancing targeted, high growth business consortia and industry sectors
- International Business Development – To elevate Wisconsin’s economy by increasing Wisconsin exports, increasing foreign investment and expanding export assistance capacity in the state.
- Marketing and Communication – To elevate Wisconsin’s economy by promoting Wisconsin as a business-friendly location.
- Finance and Administration – To elevate the Wisconsin economy by providing WEDC and its economic development partners with the tools, technology and support necessary to meet strategic goals and operational advantage.